"Emotionally Health Spirituality" by Petere Scazzero is a very readable title on the need for emotional maturity before realizing spiritual maturity. Around 200 pages, the title covers such topics as:
1. 10 symptoms of emotionally unhealthy spirituality.
2. Lack of self-knowledge is a major obstacle to knowing God.
3. 3 temptations that challenge our beliefs about God's love for us.
4. Society values more what we do instead of who we are.
5. 4 dynamics of making spiritual progress.
6. In living faithfully to the Father's call on His life, Jesus disappointed a lot of people.
7. 2 reasons why many Christians have poor conflict resolution skills.
8. 4 truths that help us live faithfully to who we truly are in Christ.
The book is full of insights and wisdoms from a person with many years of ministry and smoothly transitions from chapter to chapter. Good read. I was given a review copy by BookLook Bloggers in exchange for a fair review.