"A Day At The Beach" by Jedd and Todd Hafer is a good and quick read for anyone who either likes the beach or enjoys reading about enjoying and resting in the presence of the Lord. Around 180 pages, the book covers such topics as:
1. Not giving up on your dreams, regardless your age.
2. Ignoring those who don't believe in us.
3. The need for rest and relaxation.
4. God can work in and through anyone.
5. Strong relationships are more important than being financially wealthy.
These are just samples - many other topics are covered. The book may be read in a couple of sittings or as a daily devotion. Good book to bring with you to the beach or wherever you like to get away from it all! I was given a review copy by Tyndale Publishers in exchange for a fair review.