"Bible Studies On Mark” by William Boekestein is a readable commentary on the Gospel of Mark. The book is around 200 pages and addresses various topics in Mark:
1. How Jesus used parable to make spiritual points.
2. Jesus’ clashes with the Pharisees.
3. Jesus’ preparation for ministry.
4. Characteristics that disciples should have.
5. Jesus’ ministry events around the Sea of Galilee.
6. Jesus’ teaching in and about the temple.
7. Jesus’ last days, death, burial, and resurrection.
Whatever the reader may think of Reformed Theology, this book is a helpful reference for the Gospel of Mark. I was given a copy by Cross Focused Reviews in exchange for a fair and honest review.