“Coffee The World And Jesus” by Ron DeMiglio is an entertaining and enlightening read on various subjects. Around 170 pages, the book is set up like a daily read of 28 short chapters of about pages each. The chapter is typically arranged as such: title, location (the author traveled internationally for his coffee business), and purpose. Among the topics covered include:
1. Hypocrisy (real and perceived) of American Christians.
2. Being yourself and relaxed around others, especially foreign guests.
3. Involvement both inside and outside the church.
4. Spiritual darkness that can even originate from God that teaches us to draw closer to and trust Him more.
5. Sowing God’s grace into other people’s lives.
6. A godly and secular legacy.
7. God using us, in spite of our limitations, for His glory.
The book is very readable, contains helpful insights from a man who loves what he does and the lessons he’s learned along the way. A good resource for anyone who wants to show God’s grace to others in the marketplace. I was given a review copy by Kregel Publications in exchange for a fair review.