"Guide To The Empty Nest" is a timely read for anyone (like our family) who is going through a period of children leaving the house to make their mark on the world. Since the title is tailored for women, thought my wife might like the book. Around 210 pages, the book addresses such topics as:
1. You are not the only woman who feels the way you are feeling.
2. The reality of the loneliness a woman may feel as the children transition out.
3. How you may relate to your husband differently as the kids leave.
4. Taking a spiritual retreat to reevaluate your life and how you can minister to others in a different way.
5. Suggestions for celebrating this new phase in your life.
There are other interesting topics, so these are just a few examples. A helpful read for any woman dealing the changes, struggles, doubts, excitement, and other aspects of dealing with an empty or emptying nest. Good read and my wife should enjoy the title. I was given a review copy by Bethany House in exchange for a fair review.