"Spiritual Maturity" is a great title for anyone who wants to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Around 250 pages, the title:
- Contains 21 chapters
- Includes questions at the end of each chapter
- Also has a helpful study guide for small group discussion
Some of the topics addressed include:
1. By the world's standard of evaluation, many Christians would be disqualified from God's service.
2. 3 purposes of God's discipline.
3. Human weakness is the vehicle used most often by God to display His power.
4. What pride is and ways to deal with it.
5. 5 claims Jesus makes to John in the vision in Revelation 1.
6. 8 qualities of Christian character in Matthew 5.
7. 3 conditions of discipleship.
8. Potential dangers of emphasizing the gift of tongues over other gifts.
Very readable and full of excellent insights, this title will be a helpful future reference. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review.