"What Happens After You Die" by Randy Frazee is a very readable title on life after death. The book is around 200 pages and addresses such topics as:
1. What life may be like for believers and unbelievers in Jesus Christ.
2. What our new bodies will be like.
3. Rewards in heaven for believers.
4. Will there be pets in heaven?
5. What kinds of foods will be in heaven (reader suggests we will all be vegetarians - sorry all Southerners who like their fried chicken!).
6. What life in heaven may be like.
7. Is there such a thing as purgatory?
8. What may happen to us between the time we pass away and when Jesus returns.
Besides several other topics, there is also a helpful scripture guide and small group discussion guide. A good read on a very interesting topic and will be a very helpful reference. I was given a review copy by BookLook Bloggers in exchange for a fair review.